My experience spans all phases of the creative process, from research to strategy to implementation working within academic, non-profit, public and private sectors. This work has led to stints as a researcher, spatial designer, data-driven interactive installation artist and most recently Co-Founder and Research & Design Lead of Framework, where I was responsible for directing the application of human-centered, iterative research and design methods to public realm architecture, organizational development, city design initiatives and interactive community experiences.
I'm currently based in New York City, was born & raised in the rural midwest, and am happy to have called Chicago, Seattle, and Copenhagen "home".
Skills & Expertise:
- Human Centered Design & Research
- Creative Direction & Strategy
- Qualitative & Quantitative Research Methodologies
- Data Visualization | Research Communication
- Installations | Exhibitions - experiential & interactive
- Building | Managing Client Relationships
- Project Management - internal & consultants